Explorama is a free heritage discovery application with real-time geo-tagging. Players discover heritage and its environment through geolocated routes and missions.
Eneo, editor of the application uses, Kuzzle Backend to enrich the features of its backend and develop the Explorama platform. The interactive game courses promote the economic fabric of cities (museum, zoo, park ..).
The player learns more about what he discovered, progresses and becomes a real explorer and ambassador of his territory !
Groups of players
Migration from Firebase to Kuzzle Backend
Migration and merging of Firebase and Django/PostgreSQL databases to Kuzzle Mobile.
Development of a platform to open the application to tourism infrastructures to create heritage and biodiversity discovery trails.
- On Premise
- Kuzzle Backend
- SDK Kuzzle C#
- SDK Kuzzle JS
- Geolocation and Geofencing
- Real time engine
- Scalability and high availability
- Publish/Suscribe engine
- Extensibility / customization of business code
- Third party API integration
Eight weeks between the consultation phase and the deployment of version 1 available on iOS and Android to replace Firebase by our powerful, scalable and hosted solution.
Kuzzle IoT : your IoT Smart City platform
Kuzzle IoT is a new generation of platform that accelerates the development of your IoT applications: It is agnostic towards existing sensor, network and information system technologies for a centralized and simplified management of the entire value chain.
With Kuzzle IoT, reduce the time-to-market of your IoT applications and focus on the user experience.
Key features developed with Kuzzle Mobile
- A controlled migration carried out in 1 month thanks to the Kuzzle Backeng : plugin system to synchronize data with the legacy system and the C# SDK and accelerate development.
- Real-time georeferencing of challenges and points of interest close to oneself with the Kuzzle Mobile real-time engine.
- Development of a platform to open the apps to tourism infrastructures to create heritage and biodiversity discovery trails
- Exploitation of the Elasticsearch advanced search for results relevant to the application.
ENEO is a Montpellier-based start-up founded by agricultural engineers specialized in information systems. It designs web-mapping applications for acquisition,
the valorization and sharing of field data. Eneo brings a turnkey solution for environmental, agricultural and network management professionals to overcome the lack of data and traceability in the field.
They trust us
Kuzzle is trusted by the industry for challenging use cases: Smart Cities, Smart Building, geofenced transportation, Smart tracking & massive data ingestion.
Other success stories Smart City
Connected buildings Smart City
The city of Noisy-le-Grand is boosting its energy efficiency and user comfort thanks to Kuzzle IoT solutions.
Pilot +270 Smart Cities Smart City
With the Kuzzle IoT platform, the Finistère Territory manages the needs of over 270 cities.